Applying for training through WIOA is as easy as 4 simple steps.
WIOA Career Counselors are available to help guide program participants in planning a career pathway.
Step 1. Visit any of the WIOA Career Counselors in your area.
- Chattahoochee Technical College (Acworth Campus) 770-345-1098
- Chattahoochee Technical College (Paulding Campus) 770-443-3622
- Chattahoochee Technical College (Appalachian Campus) 706-253-4617
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College (Floyd, Gordon, Polk Campuses) 706-295-6840
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College (Walker, Whitfield, Murray Campuses) 706-764-3201
- West Georgia Technical College (Murphy Campus) 770-824-5246
- Georgia Highlands College (Bartow and Floyd Campuses) 706-368-7768
Step 3. Complete assessments for interest and aptitude to help with selecting your training and determining suitability for training.
Step 4. Complete the appropriate college or training program application.